Study Spanish in three dimensions on three continents.
Engage with the Spanish community by attending Spanish chapel or volunteering in the community. Make friends and memories through off-campus programs to Spain, Peru, Honduras, and Mexico. Gain educational experience and make extra revenue as a tutor or a communication group leader. Explore the possibilities in the Calvin Spanish department.
- With your internship, you'll gain valuable experience through in-depth work and close mentorship.
- Each semester, the Spanish department employs a large number of students as communication group leaders and tutors. Check out the opportunities to get involved.
- In just one semester, discover what Spanish culture really looks like, learn some Spanish slang, and meet some amazing people along the way. You don't have to be a Spanish major or minor to participate!
- At Calvin, you will have the opportunity to learn outside the classroom—and your comfort zone. You might live with a Spanish speaker, volunteer in the Grand Rapids community, or lead a Spanish communication group.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.