Calvin’s faculty and staff create a welcoming and supportive environment where students thrive. You’ll find their leaders—the administration team—living out servant-leadership daily, guiding and supporting the collaborative work that makes the Calvin experience a reality for students.
- Michael K. Le Roy
- College President
- Mary Hulst
- Lauren Jensen
- Vice President for Enrollment Strategy
- Ken Erffmeyer
- Vice President for Advancement
- Todd Hubers
- Vice President of People, Strategy, and Technology
- Cheryl Brandsen
- Michelle Loyd-Paige
- Executive Associate to the President for Diversity
- Brian Paige
- Associate VP Information Technology and CIO
- Sally Vander Ploeg
- Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Sarah Visser
- Vice President for
We want to talk about Calvin’ future: The Calvin 2030 Community Forum.
Campus Master Plan
A Place to Thrive: Calvin’s Master Plan for creating a connected, learning-centered campus.
Released in February 2014, Calvin’s strategic plan will strengthen, support, and secure the college and its mission through 2019.