In the interest of full compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (2008), the Student Right-to-Know Act, and other consumer protection legislation, Calvin College provides the following information to ensure that current and prospective students, current and prospective employees, along with the general public have easy access to important campus information.
Questions or concerns regarding the information provided here, or requests for further information or clarification, may be directed to the Financial Aid Office, the Office of the Registrar, or other relevant campus offices.
Availability of institutional and financial aid information
All U.S. colleges and universities are required, each year, to provide a list of specific consumer information and the procedures for how to locate that information to all current and prospective students. The intent of this page is to help facilitate your search for that information on Calvin’s website.
For assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information
If you have questions regarding financial aid information, you may:
- Contact the Financial Aid Office by phone at 1-800-688-0122 (toll-free in North America) or (616) 526-6134 (local/international); or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper copies of financial aid information are available upon request.
General institutional information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities (see individual departmental websites’ About Us pages)
- Full List of Faculty
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement, Computer Use, and File Sharing Policies and Sanctions
- Responsible Use of Technology
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Complaints
Teacher preparation program report
Student financial assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
Health and safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log (Clery Act)
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
- Retention and Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Job, Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Search for Calvin College to see a full report of the data required by the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
Citation: National Postsecondary Education Cooperative. (2009). Information Required to Be Disclosed Under the Higher Education Act of 1965: Suggestions for Dissemination (Updated) (NPEC 2010- 831v2), prepared by Carol Fuller and Carlo Salerno, Coffey Consulting. Washington, DC.