Calvin provides top-notch, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to help you get in the game. Search the links below for open hours, contact information and additional features.
Calvin Climbing Center
- Calvin's Climbing Center, also known as "the rock wall," is in the lobby of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex. It's modeled after the Red River Gorge in Kentucky and has over 50 routes that change weekly.
Morren Fitness Center
- The Morren Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art training and fitness facility at Calvin College, located in the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Features a six-lane 200 meter Sturrus Track and four full-size tennis courts.
Venema Aquatic Center
- Home to the Knights swim and dive teams, the Venema Aquatic Center is a 50-meter pool with a movable bulkhead.
Hoogenboom Health and Recreation
- The Hoogenboom Health and Recreation Center has the focus of core activity classes during the day and a vibrant night life with intramural activities.
Van Noord Arena
- The 5000-seat arena is home to the Knights basketball and volleyball teams.