All CALL members will need to register a "My Account" for the first time. This will be the means to signup for any classes or events in the program. Click on "My Account" above to set up this account. Upon completion, continue to course selection by selecting "spring 2019" as the semester and "online" as the subject. Membership is waived for online courses and an access code is emailed one week before the course begins.
Call 526-8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Join CALL now!
Registration for the membership period is now open!
- 1/2-year = $30, through 8/31/19
- 3-year = $115, through 8/31/21
If you need help registering online, watch the video below with step-by-step instructions.
If registering for an online course, follow the instructions in the "My Account" box on the right. Membership is waived and there are no age restrictions for our two online course options.
Please note that CALL membership fees are not refundable. You must be 50 or older to join CALL unless it is for an online course.
- Free parking
- Full library access
- Free interest groups
- Discounted rates at MVP
- New friends!
Renewing a past CALL membership? Click here.
To find out how to join CALL as a New Member, click here.
To learn how to register for CALL courses, click here.
To view a map of classrooms and special events, click here.
Stay fit and save money! Click here to see how you can get a membership discount at MVP.
Free Noontime Lecture
Thursdays at noon in the Calvin Chapel, just east of the Burton Street entrance.
- February 14: Swanson Art Lecture, **special location Woodlawn CRC, opposite the Calvin College Burton St entrance
- February 28: Crossroads Ministry with Douglas Cupery
- March 14: What's Buzzing All Year (Bee Lecture) with Jason Googins, **special location in the Center Art Gallery of the Fine Arts Center
- March 28: Ancient Water Reactivation in Jordan with Bert DeVries, David Wunder, and Robert Hoeksema, **special location-Bytwerk Theatre
- April 11: Holy Saturday: Insights from a Neglected Day in Holy Week with Suzanne McDonald