All CALL members will need to register a "My Account" for the first time. This will be the means to signup for any classes or events in the program. Click on "My Account" above to set up this account. Upon completion, continue by selecting the drop-down on the semester tab on the left margin and choosing either the class or event option. Skip the subject and instructor boxes and click search. Membership is waived for all upcoming classes and events until the fall.
Call 526-8777 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Fall Course Catalog mailing is July 30, Registration opens August 1 !
Please note that CALL membership fees are not refundable. You must be 50 or older to join CALL unless it is for an online course.
Membership purchases and renewals are available again beginning July 1.
- Free parking
- Full library access
- Free interest groups
- Discounted rates at MVP
- New friends!
Stay fit and save money! See how you can get a membership discount at MVP.
Free "Lectures at 3"
Thursdays at 3:00 pm in the Recital Hall of the Covenant Fine Arts Center
- September 19, Tim Mroz, The Right Place: Potholes and Possibilities: Insights on West Michigan's Economic Horizon
- October 10, Muneeba Kahn, Understanding Islam And Your Muslim Neighbors
- October 31, David Ryden, The Roberts Court: The Political and Legal Influence of the New U.S. Supreme Court
- November 21, Gail Heffner, student and faculty panel, Our Watershed in Image and Word: A Conversation with Plaster Creek Stewards
- December 12, Dianna Stampfler, Ladies of the Lights: Michigan’s Female Light House Keepers