All CALL members will need to register a "My Account" for the first time. This will be the means to signup for any classes or events in the program. Click on "My Account" above to set up this account. Upon completion, continue by selecting the drop-down on the semester tab on the left margin and choosing either the class or event option. Skip the subject and instructor boxes and click search.
Call 526-8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Stay Tuned for 2020 Programming...
Spring course catalogs will be mailed on December 31. Classes begin in mid-February.
Please note that CALL membership fees are not refundable. You must be 50 or older to join CALL unless it is for an online course. For those wishing an online course, make an account first, followed by selecting from the drop-down options on the left of fall courses and the instructor last name. A private password to access the online course will be sent one week before the course start date.
- Free parking
- Full library access
- Free interest groups
- Discounted rates at MVP
- New friends!
Stay fit and save money! See how you can get a membership discount at MVP.
Free "Lectures at 3"
Thursdays at 3:00 pm in the Recital Hall of the Covenant Fine Arts Center
- September 19, Tim Mroz, The Right Place: Potholes and Possibilities: Insights on West Michigan's Economic Horizon
- October 10, Muneeba Khan, Understanding Islam And Your Muslim Neighbors
- October 31, David Ryden, The Roberts Court: The Political and Legal Influence of the New U.S. Supreme Court
- November 21, Gail Heffner, student and faculty panel, Our Watershed in Image and Word: A Conversation with Plaster Creek Stewards
- December 12, Dianna Stampfler, Ladies of the Lights: Michigan’s Female Light House Keepers