Marketing Management, Marketing: Analytics and Research, Marketing: Professional Selling
Peek into a marketing class at Calvin, and you might be surprised. You’ll see undergraduate students learning by doing. You’ll discover industry experts challenging students to rise to the next level.
You might find a group of students collaborating on marketing plans for national food suppliers or a renowned local bank. Or you could watch the creative process unfold as students develop a branding pitch for a local nonprofit. And of course, you’ll find professors who have both business experience and a passion for teaching.
You’re invited into that action. Marketing is fast-paced, creative, important work. And we know just how to prepare you for an exciting career in this field.
Marketing: Analytics and Research
Marketing: Professional Selling
Consult with real businesses to solve real problems. Calvin Action Projects are an incredible opportunity to interact meaningfully with businesses (and build your résumé in the process).
Get a head start on your business education while you’re still in high school! The Calvin Young Women’s Business Network is a place to develop your business skills before you start college.
Family income distribution for students applying for financial aid.
You can afford a Calvin education.
You’ve heard a lot about the high cost of a university education. But a Calvin education is much more affordable than you think. Most Calvin students pay far below the sticker price—and graduate with less debt than you might expect.
A reputation for excellence.
There’s a reason Calvin gets top marks from U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and more. Calvin graduates are in demand at grad schools, med schools, and careers in every field.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
- 3rd to 6th Grade
- Art: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- French: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Health & PE: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Spanish: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Special Education Pre-K to 12th Grade
- TESOL: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Secondary Education
- English: 5th to 9th Grade
- Math: 5th to 9th Grade
- Science: 5th to 9th Grade
- Social Studies: 5th to 9th Grade
- English: 7th to 12th Grade
- Math: 7th to 12th Grade
- Science: 7th to 12th Grade
- Social Studies: 7th to 12th Grade
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.