In this program, you'll understand great art by making it. You'll feel the heat of the kiln in a state-of-the-art ceramics studio. Watch people moved by a photograph you developed in the darkroom. Help organize an annual arts festival (with your own paintings on view).
Those experiences add up to much more than artistic skill. Yes, you’ll master painting, drawing, photography, or ceramics. You’ll get guidance from expert Christian faculty and encouragement from peers. But you'll also learn to think creatively, critique effectively, and communicate thoughtfully to any audience.
When you graduate, you'll have what you need to thrive in a wide range of careers: a wealth of experience, a rigorous education, and a supportive network of friends and fellow artists.
Each concentration offers an introductory course, intermediate course and advanced course.
Family income distribution for students applying for financial aid.
You can afford a Calvin education.
You’ve heard a lot about the high cost of a university education. But a Calvin education is much more affordable than you think. Most Calvin students pay far below the sticker price—and graduate with less debt than you might expect.
A reputation for excellence.
There’s a reason Calvin gets top marks from U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and more. Calvin graduates are in demand at grad schools, med schools, and careers in every field.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
- 3rd to 6th Grade
- Art: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- French: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Health & PE: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Spanish: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Special Education Pre-K to 12th Grade
- TESOL: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Secondary Education
- English: 5th to 9th Grade
- Math: 5th to 9th Grade
- Science: 5th to 9th Grade
- Social Studies: 5th to 9th Grade
- English: 7th to 12th Grade
- Math: 7th to 12th Grade
- Science: 7th to 12th Grade
- Social Studies: 7th to 12th Grade
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional Midwest universities.