Get involved in western Michigan and around the world. Calvin's nursing program provides many opportunities to gain experience, learn about new cultures, and reach out to a world in need.
- As a student, you’ll get hands-on clinical experience working in one of four urban, culturally diverse neighborhoods in Grand Rapids.
- Working alongside your fellow students, gain experience serving real needs with Calvin's student nursing organizations and honor societies.
Student research opportunities
- Work with a professor on a project over the summer, gain invaluable experience, and use what you're learning.
Study abroad programs
- Study abroad to gain marketable language skills, an appreciation of different cultures, and an understanding of international styles of healthcare.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.