Explore a program that emphasizes holistic well-being
Calvin’s accredited nursing program offers a fully accredited bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) that will emphasizes practical training and experience and will prepare you well for graduate school or a career in healthcare.
The process of joining our nursing program differs in some important ways from joining other academic programs at Calvin, and it involves an application process that typically takes place in the second semester of your sophomore year. As you consider your academic plan, we encourage you to review the nursing program admission details and contact us with your questions.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.