All business students at Calvin work in teams to consult with local businesses, international corporations, and non-profit organizations.
Find opportunities to increase your knowledge, hone your skills, and expand your network in the growing Grand Rapids business community—and around the world.
Calvin Action Projects (CAPs)
- Consult with businesses to solve real business problems. This real-world learning experience doesn't just build your resumé—it challenges you to put your learning into practice.
- Work as an intern for companies and organizations in the growing Grand Rapids business community or in established and emerging markets around the world.
- Take advantage of Calvin's many options to study business and accounting in places that include India, China, Germany, and New York City.
- Develop leadership skills by participating in the many business-related clubs on campus.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin's dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.