Calvin's business minor (18–19 semester hours) is a great complement to majors in almost any other field, from engineering to sport management to Asian studies and beyond.
The information below outlines the requirements for the new 2019 accounting minor.
Before a student may take any 300-level course in the business department required in the accounting minor, they must have earned at least a C in BUS 101, ACCT 203, ACCT 204, and BUS 201.
The following courses are required for completion of the accounting minor.
- ACCT 203 – Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 204 – Financial Accounting
- ACCT 301 – Intermediate Accounting
- BUS 101 – Business Foundations
- BUS 201 – Management and Organizational Behavior
- ACCT 205 – Financial Reporting and Analysis
- ACCT 302 – Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 305 – Cost Accounting
- ACCT 306 – Income Tax
- ACCT 307 – Advanced Taxation
- ACCT 315 – Accounting Systems
- ACCT 358 – Accounting Internship
- Course code: