Meet other business students, network with professionals, and take advantage of opportunities and events to advance your career.
Business and Economics Network
- Business and Economics Network is a collaborative group that seeks to serve the needs of student leaders and the students and organizations they serve. We form strong networks within and between our departments (Business and Economics) and have opportunities for career preparation by learning from professionals.
Calvin Business Forum
- Calvin Business Forum exists to connect and network students with business professionals. We aim to explore, discover, and impact.
- HR Club strives to prepare students for a vocation in Human Resources by stimulating conscientious and honorable Christian participation in the community and society through forums, guest speakers, networking opportunities, and more.
Knight Investment Management
- Knight Investment Management offers a space for real-life experience in investment. We engage in real-time analysis asset allocation and stock picking to beat the market for our client, using their results to make impactful decisions with real money and real client expectations.
- The Calvin College Marketing Club strives to provide students with real world marketing experience by equipping members with the tools and knowledge needed to develop and prepare them for marketing careers. We give students opportunities to learn more about marketing through company visits, guest speakers, and marketing competitions.
Women's Business Network
- The Women's Business Network provides an opportunity for women business students to connect with women business professionals in West Michigan to share experiences, grow mutually, and benefit from a faith-based mentor-mentee relationship.