Meet other business students, network with professionals, and take advantage of opportunities and events to advance your career.
- Calvin Startups is a collaborative and welcoming community of students from across Calvin who help each other create and develop culture-shaping ideas.
- HR Club strives to prepare students for a vocation in human resources through forums, guest speakers, networking opportunities, and more.
Knight Investment Management
- Knight Investment Management offers a space for real-life experience in investment. We engage in real-time analysis, asset allocation, and stock picking—and make impactful decisions with real money and real client expectations.
- The Calvin University Marketing Club gives students opportunities to learn more about marketing and prepare for a career through company visits, guest speakers, marketing competitions, and more.
Women's Business Network
- The Women's Business Network provides an opportunity for female business students to connect with female business professionals to share experiences and benefit from a faith-based mentor-mentee relationship.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.