Meet Our Students
We think the best introduction to our nursing program is to hear directly from our diverse group of students!
Below, some of our students talk about their experience in the nursing program in their own words. Click on any of the items below to meet the incredible students in our program—and to learn why they've chosen Calvin as their path to a nursing career.
Jenna Radomsky '22
Lizzie Rinke '21
Jenna Radomsky '22
Jenna Radomsky '22Jenna was drawn to Calvin by her desire for a higher education experience that maintained both academic excellence and a perspective built on faith.
Lizzie Rinke '21Lizzie loves the intentional focus that Calvin faculty pay to their students, and hopes to work in an ER.
Priscilla LiuFor Priscilla, nursing combines many things she loves: people, health, science, and ministry.
Zach ReitsemaZach's love of science is what first drew him to the Calvin nursing program.
Camilla BjellandWhen Camilla learned about the heavy focus on public health in Calvin's nursing program, she knew it was the right program for her.
Maegan SearchMaegan was drawn to nursing because she felt called to a profession that cares for people when they are most vulnerable.
Irene KimIrene has felt supporting and valued by the Calvin nursing program, and thinks you'll also find it to be a fantastic environment.
Stephanie WestingStephanie is drawn to nursing because it means being there to help people who have reached points of crisis in their lives.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
- 3rd to 6th Grade
- Art: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- French: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Health & PE: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Spanish: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Special Education Pre-K to 12th Grade
- TESOL: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Secondary Education
- English: 5th to 9th Grade
- Math: 5th to 9th Grade
- Science: 5th to 9th Grade
- Social Studies: 5th to 9th Grade
- English: 7th to 12th Grade
- Math: 7th to 12th Grade
- Science: 7th to 12th Grade
- Social Studies: 7th to 12th Grade
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional Midwest universities.