Unique Classroom Experiences
GEO department courses provide rigorous training in the classroom and in the field.
January and May term GEO courses
- GEO W40 Hawaii: Landscapes of Hawaii (JAN)
- IDIS W45 Dutch Landscapes (JAN)
- DCM: Minecraft Geographies (January)
- GEOL 112 Earth Science for Educators (May)
- GEOL 153 Big Sky Geology: Montana (May)
- DCM: Faith and Nature in the Range of Light (May)
- GEO W41: Field Geography of Scotland (May)
View all on-campus and off-campus interim courses here.
Find major and minor checklists, important forms, and other information to help you plan your GEO program at the Advising page.
GeographyInvestigate physical and cultural landscapes and the effects they have on our societies.
Environmental ScienceAnalyze Earth's environmental systems and learn how to effectively serve God in their care and preservation.
Environmental Studies MajorGain an understanding of the ways that environmental and societal change are connected—and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to shape environmental policy.
Geography MinorA minor in geography will enhance any degree with an understanding of our physical and cultural landscapes.
Environmental Science: Natural ResourcesAnalyze Earth's environmental systems and learn how to effectively serve God in their care and preservation.
Geology Major (BA, BS)Explore the processes that shape the Earth's structure—and the ways they affect our environment and societies today.
Earth/Space Science Secondary Education MajorEquip yourself to teach earth/space science at the secondary education level.
Environmental Studies MinorGain an understanding of the ways that environmental and societal change are connected—and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to shape environmental policy.
Earth/Space Science Secondary Education MinorEquip yourself to teach earth/space science at the secondary education level.
Geography Secondary Education Minor
Master in Geographic Information ScienceAdvance your career opportunities in the GIS world with a Master of Science in Geographic Information Science, online and at your own pace.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.