Join a program that has graduated more than 1,500 engineers over more than 30 years. You will interact with sustainability projects and mission, service, and international opportunities on top of your academics.
The Calvin engineering program is shaped by Christian faith, thought, and practice with a liberal arts foundation. You will be able to bring your own projects from conception to implementation, work in technically complex environments, and—by integrating your faith into your career—make a positive impact on society.
Learn about the core values that animate our department.
The engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Calvin Engineering Advisory Council
The CEAC aids the engineering department as it trains students to become engineers with a distinctly reformed Christian perspective on their profession.
Learn about our department’s long-standing commitment to sustainable technology.
Explore the buildings and laboratories where engineering happens at Calvin.
|DATE||Total BSE Enrolled||No. of BSE Graduates|
Number of students in each concentration for 2017 graduation class:
- Chemical Engineering: 9 (10 anticipated*)
- Civil & Environment Engineering: 16
- Electrical & Computer Engineering: 25
- Mechanical Engineering: 50 (51 anticipated*)
Other Graduation Statistics
- 81 percent of the students graduated in 4 years on average
- 76 percent had an international experience
- 86 percent of the students who completed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE) in the past 5 years passed
- 13 percent of the students went directly to full time graduate school
* anticipated number includes the 15 percent that graduate in 4.5 to 5 years
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.