The engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Calvin offers an ABET accredited Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree (BSE) with concentrations in:
- chemical engineering,
- civil & environmental engineering,
- electrical & computer engineering, and
- mechanical engineering.
The goal of the department is to educate students to serve the Lord and others through technology with a strong emphasis on engineering design.
If you would like to review the specific educational outcomes for the engineering program, please go to our course catalog.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.