Let’s say you want to be a doctor—or maybe a scientific researcher. What kinds of experiences do you want to have as an undergrad? How do you imagine those important four years unfolding?
Here’s what your bachelor of science degree will look like at Calvin: standing at a lab table beside experienced PhDs, researching topics like HIV, multiple sclerosis, and rare diseases. Asking those PhDs—your Christian professors and mentors—for guidance on your career path and help navigating the scientific community as a believer.
And that’s just the beginning. Calvin’s connections with the local and global scientific community will open plenty of opportunities for you. Our reputable pre-med program and student supports will help you determine—and then achieve—your career goals. Our grads excel as graduate students, physicians, and epidemiologists, and so will you.
Interested in pre-med?
The biology program integrates seamlessly with Calvin’s widely respected pre-med program. You’ll be supported by our expert faculty through each step of the process. Learn why a biology degree at Calvin will allow you to excel in a medical career.
Want to help make the world a healthier, safer place?
Study public health and focus on improving the well-being of populations of all sizes. Make a difference in a local neighborhood or even an entire country.
Family income distribution for students applying for financial aid.
You can afford a Calvin education.
You’ve heard a lot about the high cost of a university education. But a Calvin education is much more affordable than you think. Most Calvin students pay far below the sticker price—and graduate with less debt than you might expect.
A reputation for excellence.
There’s a reason Calvin gets top marks from U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and more. Calvin graduates are in demand at grad schools, med schools, and careers in every field.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
- 3rd to 6th Grade
- Art: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- French: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Health & PE: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Spanish: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Special Education Pre-K to 12th Grade
- TESOL: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Secondary Education
- English: 5th to 9th Grade
- Math: 5th to 9th Grade
- Science: 5th to 9th Grade
- Social Studies: 5th to 9th Grade
- English: 7th to 12th Grade
- Math: 7th to 12th Grade
- Science: 7th to 12th Grade
- Social Studies: 7th to 12th Grade
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional Midwest universities.