The Department of
Discover God's calling for you to help make the world a healthier, safer place to live.
At Calvin, you'll gain a deep understanding of the role of public health in the world. In addition to a hands-on internship, you’ll take classes in health behavior and education, biostatistics, environmental and global health, epidemiology, ethics, and health policy and management.
And you'll combine that learning with your faith, and engage with peers and professors who will challenge and strengthen your convictions. You'll graduate ready to become a clinician or health service professional—and equipped with the wisdom to practice Christian compassion and stewardship.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.