In order to graduate with honors in engineering, you have to meet the following requirements.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- A total of six honors courses (18 hours minimum) overall, including:
- At least two honors courses outside of the major
- At least two honors courses in engineering with a minimum grade of A– (at least one of the courses needs to be a 300-level course)
- Receive credit for ENGR-385: Engineering Internship or ENGR-387: International Engineering Internship
- Complete the ENGR-339: Senior Design Project (Fall) and ENGR-340: Senior Design Project (Spring)