In order to graduate with honors in engineering, you have to meet the following requirements.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Complete a total of six honors courses (18 hour minimum) overall, including:
- At least two honors courses outside of the major
- At least two honors courses in engineering with a minimum grade of A- (at least one of the courses needs to be a 300-level course)
- The following courses cannot be used to fulfill this requirement: ENGR 101, 181, 185, 285, 294, 337, 339, ENGR 340, 382, 385, 387, 390, and 394.
- Receive credit for ENGR 385: Engineering Internship or ENGR 387: International Engineering Internship
- Complete ENGR 339: Senior Design Project (fall) and ENGR 340: Senior Design Project (spring)