Meet other business students, network with professionals, and take advantage of opportunities and events to advance your career.
Calvin Business Forum
This org is currently inactive.
- Explore. Discover. Impact.
Calvin College Marketing Club
- The Calvin College Marketing Club strives to provide students with real world marketing experience by equipping members with the tools and knowledge needed to develop and prepare them for marketing careers. We give students opportunities to learn more about marketing through company visits, guest speakers, and marketing competitions.
- HR Club strives to prepare students for a vocation in Human Resources by stimulating conscientious and honorable Christian participation in the community and society through forums, guest speakers, networking opportunities, and more.
Knight Investment Management
- Knight Investment Management seeks to give students practical real life investing experience. Members of KIM will engage in real time analysis asset allocation and stock picking to beat the market for our client, using their results to make actual decisions with real money and real client expectations.
Women's Business Network
- The Women's Business Network provides an opportunity for women business students to connect with women business professionals in West Michigan to share experiences, grow mutually, and benefit from a faith based mentor-mentee relationship. We aim to encourage women business students to engage in areas outside of strictly academia to connect and further develop their professional skills, career aspirations, faith, and personal network to better equip individuals as they look forward into their futures.