At Calvin, you'll build your knowledge through real medical experience. Grand Rapids is an excellent location for clinical education, with several health systems and specialty hospitals as well as numerous extended care facilities.
- If you're thinking about med school, you should be getting clinical experience as an undergrad.
- Pre-professional health will take your Calvin experience, regardless of your major, and transform it into broad, hands-on training for your chosen health profession.
- Get involved right from the start. Calvin students in pre-professional health programs pull together around common interests in several student-led organizations.
- Check here for department-based student employment opportunities.
- As a pre-professional health student, you can study abroad through a variety of programs, mix your interests, and see the many ways you could put your medical degree to work.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.