Explore Korean langauge and culture at Calvin
Studying Korean at Calvin opens all kinds of new opportunities. A knowledge of Korean language and culture expands your options in fields as diverse as business, engineering, economics, international relations, and more. And it's a great way to meet core language requirements while also gaining a skill that will set you apart in the job market.
And your experience reaches outside the classroom. You'll might live in an on-campus apartment with native Korean speakers and advanced language students. You'll enjoy regular Korea-focused performances and other events. You could even participate in Calvin's exchange program with Handong University in Pohang, Korea. You'll graduate ready to engage with a people, language, culture, and economy that are incredibly important around the world.
Looking to stretch yourself further? Find even more collaboration and academic depth in one of Calvin’s two distinct honors programs./p>
Learn more about the Honors Scholars and Collegiate Scholars programs.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.