Writing at Calvin
Find all the resources you need to become an outstanding writer.
Characteristics of good writing
Need to know what it takes to write a successful academic paper at Calvin? Check out the characteristics of good writing.
The Minnaar Awards are given every year to honor outstanding writing done for a "Written Rhetoric" course.
The policy on plagiarism introduces you to what, exactly, constitutes plagiarism at Calvin.
"Written Rhetoric" is a course in the foundational principles of reading and writing. A part of the core curriculum, you will likely take this course while at Calvin.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.