Writing at Calvin
Find all the resources you need to become an outstanding writer.
Characteristics of good writing
Need to know what it takes to write a successful academic paper at Calvin? Check out the characteristics of good writing.
The Minnaar Awards are given every year to honor outstanding writing done for a Written Rhetoric course.
The policy on plagiarism introduces you to what, exactly, constitutes plagiarism at Calvin.
Written Rhetoric is a course in the foundational principles of reading and writing. This course meets the foundational writing requirement in the Calvin Core.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.