Pre-Law Day at Calvin
What is Pre-Law Day at Calvin?
Calvin's Pre-Law Day is designed to help college students explore a future in law. At this free event, you hear advice from legal experts and learn how to make yourself stand out to law schools. Panels of attorneys talk about what their work days are like and choosing a law career. Admissions representatives offer tips on crafting your law school application and talk about what law schools are looking for when they make their selections. The event includes lunches and breaks, which are provided free of charge to participating college students. The next Pre-Law Day at Calvin will be scheduled in fall of 2023.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.