Check out the long list of student organizations dedicated to different forms of physical recreation, creativity and sports.
- Badminton Club exists to provide opportunities to develop badminton skills outside of PER classes. We welcome people of all skill levels to come join us in playing some badminton.
Calvin Outdoor Recreation & Adventure Club (CORAC)
- Adventure Club exists to be a gateway for you and other students to learn more about God’s natural creation, and, in turn, have the opportunity to take leadership roles in outdoor adventures.
- Dance Guild exists to glorify God through dance and to promote the serious study of dance as an art form to any level of dance experience and any body type.
- The Equestrian Club allows equestrian enthusiasts to gather in fellowship and heighten their understanding and practice of horse riding. We host lessons, clinics and competitions in horsemanship.
Friday Night Soccer
- Friday Night Soccer is a space for you to meet and play with other students who want to play pick-up soccer on Friday nights.
Martial Arts Club
- The Martial Arts Club is a space that empowers people to maintain a healthy mind and body, and connects communities within and beyond Calvin through martial arts. We welcome people of all levels of experience to participate in our classes.
- Men’s rugby exists for male Knights of Calvin to engage in the sport of rugby through organized practices, scrimmages and group events.
- The men's volleyball club is a space for men to learn and practice competitive volleyball in a team. Through this sport, we hone valuable skills such as commitment, determination, teamwork, self-discipline, integrity, fitness and a sense of unity and fellowship among teammates.
Physical, Occupational and Recreational Therapy Club
- Physical, Occupational and Recreational Therapy (PORT) Club seeks to be an avenue through which you can explore the interdisciplinary nature of physical rehabilitation. Through a broad range of speakers, media and interaction with peers, we explore the breadth of physical rehabilitation and help you develop networks of support.
- Running Club is a space for students and faculty who enjoy running to find support in the sport. We promote fitness by holding each other accountable to maintain established exercise habits, encouraging each other to improve our speed and endurance, and registering for road races together.
- Calvin Snowsports is a community for students to enjoy snow sports, a healthy and fun way to enjoy creation even in the long months of winter. Whether you are a beginner or expert, we want to equip you to develop technical skills, and to discover ways to worship God through outdoor play all year long while also enjoying Christian community.
- With plenty of practices and tournaments, our players have strong bonds between team members both on and off the field. We believe that Ultimate Frisbee as a sport is centered on the "spirit of the game," which promotes competition alongside good sportsmanship. Join us for the ultimate best time of your college career.
- Women’s rugby exists for female Knights of Calvin to engage in the sport of rugby through organized practices, scrimmages and group events.