Check out the long list of student organizations dedicated to different forms of physical recreation, creativity, and sports.
- Badminton Club exists to provide opportunities to develop badminton skills outside of class. We welcome people of all skill levels to come join us in playing badminton.
Calvin Outdoor Recreation & Adventure Club (CORAC)
- Adventure Club exists to be a gateway for you and other students to learn more about God’s natural creation, and, in turn, have the opportunity to take leadership roles in outdoor adventures.
- Dance Guild is a noncompetitive medium through which students can use dance to create and foster supportive, inclusive Christian relationships as well as use the artistic expression of dance to glorify God and express JOY!
Friday Night Soccer
- Friday Night Soccer is a space for you to meet and play with other students who want to play pick-up soccer on Friday nights.
- Men’s rugby exists for male Knights of Calvin to engage in the sport of rugby through organized practices, scrimmages, and group events.
- The men's volleyball club is a space for men to learn and practice competitive volleyball in a team. We hone skills like teamwork, self-discipline, integrity, fitness, and a sense of fellowship among teammates.
Physical, Occupational, and Recreational Therapy Club
- Through a broad range of speakers, media, and interaction with peers, we explore the breadth of physical rehabilitation and help you develop networks of support.
- Running Club is a space for students and faculty who enjoy running to find support in the sport. We promote fitness by holding each other accountable, encouraging each other to improve, and registering for road races together.
- Calvin Snowsports is a community that provides students with a healthy and fun way to enjoy creation even in the long months of winter.
- With plenty of practice and tournaments, team members form strong bonds both on and off the field. We focus on the “spirit of the game” and promote competition alongside good sportsmanship.
- The Calvin Women's Rugby Club aims to further the interest in rugby on Calvin’s campus by teaching students the basic rules, structure, and history of the game through practices and games with other local rugby clubs. The Calvin Rugby Club intends to reveal a Christian light to the world of rugby.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.