Exercise ScienceStudy the science of human movement and coordination involved in a single step, gesture, or repeated motion. Help people live healthier lives through exercise, nutrition, and rehabilitation.
Health & Physical EducationTake a soccer team to the championship, train an athlete to reach their next goal, or play a classic round of dodgeball with kids. The gymnasium and field are your classrooms.
Therapeutic RecreationConfront human disabilities with therapy based in sport, play, and a deep knowledge of human health and wellness.
Sport ManagementTurn your passion for sports into a career with finance, communication, and business skills.
Kinesiology Major—Pre-Professional EmphasisA kinesiology major will prepare you for future studies in physical therapy, medicine, and more.
Recreation Leadership MinorLearn invaluable leadership, risk management, and organization skills while gaining outdoor proficiency.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.
Loading...× CLOSE DRAWER