There are many ways to get involved in Calvin’s Chinese community and gain more experience in Chinese outside the traditional classroom setting. From off-campus study abroad options to intentional living communities, you can deepen your study in the Chinese program at Calvin.
- As a Chinese major at Calvin, you have the opportunity to further your knowledge through off-campus studies. Engage with the Chinese language and culture through one of Calvin’s many Chinese study abroad experiences.
- A significant part of studying Chinese is learning to speak it—which is why Calvin is committed to giving you as many opportunities as possible to practice. As a Chinese student at Calvin, you will attend regular conversation group sessions with an advanced student leader. Conversation groups are held on a weekly basis and are arranged in class.
- Learn more about ways to stay connected to Chinese outside the classroom.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.