In every chemistry and biochemistry program at Calvin, you'll learn from expert faculty who are invested in your success.
You'll do research alongside your peers using state-of-the-art equipment. You'll gain the technical skills and practical experience needed for success in grad school, med school, and your career.
BiochemistryUnderstand the materials and reactions that form the building blocks of life. Calvin grads have gone on to serve the world in fields like medicine, nutrition, and agriculture.
ChemistryMaster a field that affects almost every aspect of human health and society. Calvin’s chemistry program will equip you for a variety of careers, from law to engineering to medicine.
Neuroscience (Chemistry)Answer pressing questions about human behavior. Gain insight into the human mind in this evolving field.
Chemistry Secondary Education Major
Chemistry Secondary Education Minor
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.