Semester in China
- For years, China was shrouded in mystery to westerners, but now this 1.3 billion person nation has opened itself up to the outside world. Spend a semester alongside expert professors and curious peers studying all things Chinese, both traditional and modern.
IDIS W43 "Tibet: In Search of the Land of Snows"
- Tibet has been long enshrined in the Western imagination as “Shangri-la,” a peaceful, spiritual utopia preserved in its remote Himalayan sanctuary.
Interim in Japan
- This three-credit, three-week course is offered every four years in late May and gives students the opportunity to explore Japan and expand their knowledge of the Japanese language and culture.
May in China
- Offered every spring, this three-week course gives students an opportunity to experience daily life in China by taking them to the large, model urban centers of Beijing and Dalian, as well as to a less developed city like Datong and to the countryside around the Wutai Mountains in northwest China.
IDIS W10 South Korea: Business, Engineering and Culture
- South Korea is a rapidly growing economy that has a significant influence and impact on the global economy, church and society. It is important for Christians to understand God’s intended role for engineering and business in society.
Handong University - Exchange Program
- Study at Handong University, a Christian college in Pohang, Korea. Classes in English are offered in a variety of subjects including business, economics, political science, religion, computer science, and communications.
Semester in Japan (Partner)
- Spend the semester studying the Japanese language and culture in Hikone, near Kyoto, Japan. In this program held at the Japan Center for Michigan Colleges and Universities (JCMU), language courses are taught at all levels and cultural engagement includes field trips, home stays and participation in local cultural events.