The Department of Sociology and Social Work at Calvin University invites applications for part-time instruction for the following course:
SOWK 360: Social Welfare Policy Analysis (Spring semester, beginning February 3, 2020). This course meets on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00AM-9:50AM.
Education and Experience
A master’s degree or above in Social Work is required for SOWK 360.
All applicants must demonstrate the ability to teach effectively using a variety of methods and instructional technology as required.
Faith and Educational Commitment
- Commitment to the educational mission of Calvin University as a Christian institution with liberal arts values affiliated with the Christian Reformed Church.
- A commitment to the Christian faith and to the integration of faith, learning, and student development.
Demonstrated awareness and commitment to effectively establishing relationships and positive communication across multiple dimensions of diversity including, but not limited to, race, gender, physical limitations, class, or religious perspectives.
To apply, visit http://employment.calvin.edu/. Each applicant should submit with the online application, a CV detailing teaching experience, and a letter addressing interest in teaching at a Christian college. Additional information, including official academic transcripts will be requested of all candidates progressing to the interview process. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Questions can be directed to the Social Work Department Assistant, Bonnie Mulder, email@example.com.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.