Our on-campus partners help advance education at Calvin University.
Kuyers Institute for Christian Teaching and Learning
- The Kuyers Institute focuses on teaching and learning from pre-kindergarten through college and fosters research and professional development. The Kuyers Institute also coordinates research projects in a variety of settings and acts as a catalyst to gather interested professionals for workshops, conferences, and research seminars.
Van Lunen Center for Executive Management in Christian Schools
- Many organizations and associations provide exceptional opportunities for administrators to develop their skills as educational leaders. The Van Lunen Center complements these by providing world-class executive management education essential to the future of schools based on the historic Christian faith.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin's dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.