New Student Orientation-PASSPORT
- PASSPORT is a one-day program for new students and adult family members, with three sessions offered during the summer. In this program, you'll learn more about college life, meet with an academic advisor to plan your fall course schedule, and meet your new classmates.
- Looking for an additional support for this important transition? Wilderness Orientation allows you to begin your Calvin experience in the great outdoors. Learn important skills, explore your place in God's world and make deep and lasting friendships before the semester begins.
- International PASSPORT is a six-day program for international students and adult family members that takes place just before the fall semester begins. This program eases the transition to North American culture and introduces you to Calvin through activities and creative workshops.
- IMPACT is for new students who identify as African-American, Asian-American, bi-racial, Latino/a or Native American connect more deeply at Calvin. (NOTE: You will still need to attend PASSPORTs I, II, or III.)
- Starting Calvin in the January interim or spring semester? This three-day orientation program takes place just before the spring semester begins. Learn about Calvin through activities and creative workshops that highlight the range of opportunities here.
Welcome Week- QUEST
- QUEST follows PASSPORT as part two of Calvin's orientation program for first-year and transfer students beginning in the fall. This three-and-a-half day program takes place just before the fall semester begins.
- Course code: