Health Services is a comprehensive primary care office with an array of additional support such as psychiatry, ADHD care, allergy shots, sports medicine and dietician services on site.
All about insurance and billing
- We participate with 98% of the student body's insurance providers.
- Explore the student health insurance plan available to any Calvin student taking 6 credits or more.
- Call Health Services with any questions about your Health Services charges.
- Co-payments and deductibles are expected at the time of the visit or ask to have charges added to you miscellaneous account.
Checklist for new students
- All of the following requirements can be completed through the Patient Portal
- Health entrance form
- Insurance information or application for the student health plan
- Immunization record
Services we offer
Off-campus medical services
Other medical services are available off campus. We've composed a referrals list to help you find the services you need and that we trust.