The registration/rechartering process is for those organizations wishing to continue their status as an official Calvin University student organization. The registration process is a simplified version of the chartering process and begins in late March/early April. Being an official organization gives the organization access to college funding, leadership development and connections to other student leaders.
Steps to recharter an organization - 2022-23
- Re-read the guidelines and responsibilities.
- Fill out the rechartering form.
- Submit the student leader commitment form (every person on next year's leadership team needs to submit this form).
- Have your advisor re-read the Advisor Handbook and fill out the advisor consent form.
- Submit your justified budget for the fall of 2022.
- Complete your Student Org Evaluation.
- All the forms are due on April 1, 2022 at 12:00pm.
- Budgets will be reviewed the following week. The Finance Chairs will be in contact with you with more specific information.