Are you a student organization leader? The menu below will guide you through the steps you need to complete in order for your organization to thrive this year.
Manage a great student organization
Register your organization
- Each year, returning organizations wishing to continue their status as an official Calvin College student organization must register with the Campus Involvement and Leadership Office. Being registered gives an organization access to college funding, leadership development and connections to other student leaders.
Guidelines and responsibilities
- A collection of must-haves and goals for student organizations at Calvin College.
- Look here for information regarding the financing of your organization and related policies and forms—from reimbursement to vouchers to funding requests.
- Advisors are critical to the success of a student organization. An active and involved advisor can help shape a student leader and the course of a student organization.
- If you're looking to have a student organization–sponsored event on campus—whether it's a regular meeting or special event—here are the resources to get the ball rolling.
- Event and Activity Form
- Tap-In Assignment Form 2016-17 »
- Transportation Form/Vehicle Requests
- Goal Setting Form 2017-18 »
- Rechartering Form »
- Student Organization Involvement Form »
- Student Organization Leader Commitment Form »
- Student Organization Advisor Consent Form »
- Advisor Handbook 2016-17 »
- Student Organization Advisor Evaluation Form »
- Budget Request Form »
- Existing Student Org Budget Form