- Q: Will my meal plan from the Fall roll over or be refunded?
A: No, Calvin University will not roll-over or refund meal plans from the Spring 2021 semester.
- Q: When will information about the Fall 2021 Meal Plans come out?
A: Fall 2021 Meal Plans have been finalized. Please click here to learn more.
- Q: Can I purchase additional meal plans?
A: Yes, contact Dining Services or stop by our main office for further assistance.
- Q: What happens to my unused Knight Bucks?
A: Unused Knight Bucks will reset to a zero balance at the end of each semester.
- Q: How can I reach someone if I have any questions?
A: All inquiries can be emailed to CalvinDining@creativedining.com or a voicemail left at 616-526-6384.
- Q: Will catering be offered during the Summer?
A: Yes, click here to get started.
- Q: Does catering have a menu?
A: Yes, click here to view the catering menu.
- Q: Are the Dining Halls opened during the Summer?
A: No, the last day of services was Friday, May 15, 2021
- Q: Is Johnny's open during the Summer?
A: No, starting May 21, 2021, Johnny's will be closed for the Summer.
- Q: Is Peet's open during the Summer?
A: No, as of May 15, 2021, Peet's will be closed for the Summer.
Prince Conference Center
- Q: How does the newest executive order affect the Prince Conference Center?
A: Indoor seating is limited to half capacity.
A: Guest must be seated while eating.
A: Any line for food we ask there to be the standard six feet of distance between guest
A: All employees must still wear masks.
- Q: If the Prince Conference Center is owned by Calvin University, are the rooms like dorms?
A: No, we feature 69 rooms with standard hospitality amenities.
- Q: Is transportation accommodations available?
A: No, due to safety concerns we are not offering our free shuttle shuttle service at this time. But there are also local Lyft and Uber options available. Yellow Taxi can be reached at (616) 459-4646.
- Q: Do you have an on-site restaurant?
A: No, but we do serve banquets and dinners for groups of all sizes, from 4 to 350. We are also within walking distance of Johnny's and Peet's Coffee. See their FAQ section for more details.
- Q: What is your cancelation policy?
A: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours prior to check in date and time.
- Q: Are there any dining locations open during the Summer?
A: No, Johnny's will be open until May 15, 2021