A job with Calvin Dining Services teaches you fundamental customer service, teamwork, culinary and hospitality skills that will transfer to any job or internship in your future.
Add in competitive wages, free food with your shifts, and the opportunity to build your culinary skills and you have the perfect recipe for a student job!
Why work with us?
- Earn a Calvin Dining Services scholarship!*
- Free meal when you work a 3-hour shift
- Opportunities to advance to leadership positions such as Student Supervisor and Student Manager
- Valuable work experience to add to your resume
- Competitive wages
- Employee recognition programs
- Flexible schedules
- A fun and inviting work environment
- Learn important job skills including communication, teamwork, problem solving and time management
*The Calvin Dining Services Student Scholarship is for currently enrolled Calvin students and employees of Calvin Dining Services (CDS). This scholarship has been set up because CDS wants to support the next generation of leaders. Recipients of this scholarship have demonstrated excellent customer service skills, teamwork, and culinary and hospitality skills.
- Adhere to Student Employee Handbook & all policies
- Work a variety of positions including service, cleaning, dish room, and kitchen assistant
- Work at least one weekend shift per week
- Work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations
As a Calvin Dining Student Employee, you will primarily work in the dining halls. However, you may be scheduled to work in any of the following areas:
- Commons Dining Hall
- Knollcrest Dining Hall
- Johnny’s Cafe
- Peet’s Coffee
- Prince Conference Center
Visit Workday and apply today!
Search for Dining Hall Student Worker, Retail Student Worker, Peet's Coffee, or Prince Conference Center.