Please read our dining hall policies.
Knollcrest Dining Hall
- Bring your friends and grab a table for healthy and tasty options! Knollcrest Dining Hall offers a wide range of healthy and tasty options including Deckers Deli, Zaatar hummus Bar, Pan-Asian exhibition bar, Grilled It, and a Hudsonville ice cream station. The newest addition, The Zone, features an allergy free area where students can go and know that no known allergens were added to the food.
Commons Dining Hall
- Located in the center of campus, Commons is your best bet for a great breakfast to start off your day or a full meal between classes. Commons offers fresh oven-baked pizza from our brand new Piazza station, burritos and Mexican entrees from Taqueria, as well as sandwiches, salads, and sack lunches through UpperCrust.
- Johnny's Café offers freshly made breakfast sandwiches, baked goods and a cereal bar. At lunch, the menu features daily specials, our all-American grill, homemade soups, grab-n-go sandwiches and salads, and an array of beverages and snacks. Throughout the year Johnny's offers periodic events to keep things lively.Take advantage of our later hours and feed your needs morning, noon or night, without the bother of leaving campus! Dine in the cafe at one of several tables, or take your meal to go.
- Just above the Commons Dining Hall, Uppercrust allows you to build your own sandwich or salad, grab a bowl of soup, or enjoy the ever changing Back Door Special. Uppercrust’s flexible hours let you enjoy a full meal between lunch and dinner or late into the evening.
- Enjoy good coffee and conversation at Peet's, located in the main lobby of the Hekman Library.
- Delicious food with a view. Treat yourself to a table overlooking the Commons Lawn. At lunch we offer homemade soups, a hot entrée, gourmet sandwiches and an extensive salad bar. In addition, we offer juices, sodas, bottled beverages, coffee and tea. Fruit and decadent desserts such as cookies, brownies and bars are available daily. Dine in the cafe at one of several tables, or take your meal to go.
Knight Way Café
- Dine in at a nearby table and watch students scale the rock climbing wall, or take your lunch to go.
DeVos Grab 'n Go Café
- Grab a quick snack before heading back over the crossing at our grab-n-go cart. We feature light snacks such as baked goods, packaged snacks and fruit. In addition, we offer juices, sodas, bottled beverages and coffee.