Please read our dining hall policies.
Knollcrest Dining Hall
- Get the best all-around campus dining experience at Knollcrest Dining Hall. Our homie, spacious atmosphere is both inviting and safe for our campus community. Where students and faculty can come to escape the rigor of college life, eat fresh creative meals, and enjoy that sense of community you can only get at Knollcrest. We also offer The Zone, which features an allergy-sensitive area for students to go and know that no known allergens were added to the food.
Commons Dining Hall
- The perfect stop-over for a fresh, quick, and satisfying lunch. Known for our warm, safe environment we also offer innovative food options and exceptional service while you relax and rejuvenate between classes.
- Fresh ingredients and service with a smile. At Uppercrust, every single sandwich and salad is crafted with fresh veggies, proteins, and cheeses. Our menu is custom made with YOUR time in mind. Our friendly staff and the welcoming warm environment is here to stay. Come join us and experience the difference.
Johnny's CaféOpen for retail type items only from 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- We offer excellent quality food with fresh ingredients and worldly flavors. We invite everyone to try our new taqueria-style menu, featuring both soft shells and hard shell tacos, nachos, salads, rice bowls, Anu Sushi, savory sides, and more grab n go snacks. Our recipe is simple: provide fresh ingredients and seasonal spices that taste good. We pride ourselves on friendly, fast services, and a safe environment. Stop by, grab a bite and a drink. But more importantly, relax!.
- Enjoy good coffee and great conversation. Since Alfred Peet opened the doors to his first coffee shop over fifty years ago, we've been dedicated to crafting the perfect cup. This endeavor shapes every step of our process, from partnering with farmers to roasting by hand.