Please read our dining hall policies.
Knollcrest Dining Hall
- Get the best all-around campus dining experience at Knollcrest Dining Hall. Our cozy, spacious atmosphere is both inviting and safe for our campus community. Where students and faculty can come to escape the rigor of college life, eat fresh creative meals, and enjoy that sense of community you can only get at Knollcrest Dining Hall. We also offer The Zone, which features an allergen friendly area for students to go and know that no known allergens were added to the food.
Commons Dining Hall
- The perfect stop-over for a quick and satisfying lunch. Known for our warm, safe environment, Commons Dining Hall also offers innovative food options and exceptional service—while you relax and rejuvenate between classes. If you like fresh ingredients and service with a smile, visit the Uppercrust, located above Commons Dining Hall or the Piazza for a variety of hot, crispy pizzas and more.
- Fresh ingredients and service with a smile. At Uppercrust, every single sandwich is crafted with fresh veggies, proteins, and cheeses. Our menu is custom made with YOUR time in mind. Our friendly staff and the welcoming warm environment is here to stay. Come join us and experience the difference.
- We offer excellent quality food, fresh ingredients and all your grilled favorites. Featuring hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, grilled cheese, Anu Sushi, classic sides, and more grab n go snacks. Our recipe is simple: provide fresh ingredients and food that taste good. We pride ourselves on friendly and fast services. Stop by, grab a bite and a drink. But more importantly, relax!.
- Enjoy good coffee and great conversation. Since Alfred Peet opened the doors to his first coffee shop over fifty years ago, we've been dedicated to crafting the perfect cup. This endeavor shapes every step of our process, from partnering with farmers to roasting by hand.
Knight Fuel Market
- Created for on-the-go students who want fresh options fast. The Knight Fuel Markets are Located on the main floor of Spoelhof, the Fieldhouse, and in lobby of the DeVos Communications building.