The following fellowship groups meet to network and share ideas on how to maximize their academic, social and spiritual protentional while attending Calvin. These groups meet casually a few times a month over dinner or by attending various events.
Association of American Natives and Interested Individuals (AANII)
- AANII is a space for Native American students at Calvin and those who identify with their experience to experience fellowship and solidarity together on a monthly basis.
Asian American Association (AAA)
- AAA is committed to supporting, networking, and creating both professional and social opportunities for the Asian-American students at Calvin College.
- Blend is committed to inspiring multi-racial students to understand and embrace their racial identity and heritage. We seek to uplift one another and aim to have monthly meetings to further our personal journeys.
- Lead by Kieychia Likely
My Brother's Keeper (MBK)
- MBK is for men or color and those who identify with the experiences of men of color are invited to participate in My Brother’s Keeper. We meet to share our personal and campus life experiences.
- Lead by Ralph Johnson
- Puentes is a fellowship group for Hispanic/Latin@ students on campus. We strive to ensure students on campus feel welcomed and supported at Calvin.
- Lead by Rosalba Ramirez
Sister to Sister
- Sister to Sister is a fellowship group for African American women at Calvin. We meet to share life events, campus happenings, and offer support to on another.
- Lead by Rachel Hamilton