Types of plans 2022-23

  • Two students eating in dining hall

    Traditional Meal Plans

    • If you’re living on campus in one of our residence halls, these plans are for you! With the options of the Unlimited, Calvin Core, Gold or Maroon Plan, all of which includes Knight Bucks to use at retail locations Peet's Coffee Shop and Johnny's Cafe. The Traditional Dining Plans give you a worry-free way to get all the meals you need.
  • Students eating together in dining hall

    Knollcrest East and Commuter Dining Plans

    • If you’re a student living in our KE apartments, or if you’re living off campus, a Knollcrest East and Commuter Dining Plan is for you! These plans provide upperclass students with the meals they need but don’t have the time to cook while also encouraging them to participate in the Calvin Dining community.

Other meal options and information

  • Dining dollars

    Dining dollars is a debit card system accessed through your ID card which can be used at all dining locations. You can upload amounts through our Eatable app by connecting your debit/credit card.

  • Faculty/staff meals

    Calvin Dining is committed to building and strengthening relationships within our campus community and food has a way of bringing everyone together. We know your schedule is busy, our Faculty Meal plan is designed to make your day easier when dining on campus!

    Faculty Meal Plan Form

  • Lost/misplaced ID cards

    You are required to keep your ID card with you at all times. If you have lost or misplaced your ID, please visit the Student Life Office They will re-issue you a new ID card for a fee of $25.

  • Meal Plan Change Form

    We recognize how important having the right plan is to our student community, that's why we allow students to change their meal plans during the first two weeks of every semester!

    Meal Plan Change Form

  • Sick Meals

    Calvin Dining recognizes that there are times when students are unwell and that it may be unwise for them to come to a dining hall for meals. In those cases, we ask that students complete the Sick Meal Request form.!

    Sick Meal Form