Calvin LifeWork (CLW) is a co-curricular program that pulls together resources from across campus to prepare students in four key areas: Career-Readiness, Leadership, Personal Finance and Vocation. Students who stick with the program earn a $3,000 scholarship their fourth year.
Online experience login
We'll reach out to you multiple times (via email) during September to walk you through the enrollment process. It is as simple as accepting the student agreement terms by clicking a box. The deadline to sign the agreement is October 1. We will also provide you with instructions on how to opt out of the program in September.
Program kickoff for first year studentsIncoming first year students: Attend the Calvin LifeWork kickoff on Sept 6, 3:30-4:30, in the Covenant Fine Arts Center. You'll learn all about the program, see a demo of the learning site, meet your career coach, and more!
- Average of one module per month during the school year, 1-2 hours of time each month, including the post-module follow-up activity
- All modules are offered online, and some are also offered in-person
- In-person modules are offered multiple times per month at different times of day and every week
- Students can complete modules any time during the month, flexible to fit any student’s schedule, even if studying abroad
- Career coach assigned to each student based on the student’s major