Readmission to Calvin
All students seeking readmission to Calvin—or applicants who applied but never attended—must complete Steps 1 and 2.
International students must complete Steps 1–4.
Undergraduate students: Complete a readmission application »
Graduate students seeking readmission to a graduate program: Complete a readmission application
Submit transcripts from any college(s)—other than Calvin—that you previously attended. An official transcript is required for transfer credit evaluation
- A final high school transcript may be required if one has not already been received.
- Graduate students: if you attended another institution since you were last at Calvin and you wish to transfer in any courses, email your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org with Readmission Transcripts in subject line.
Submit the following financial aid form by April 1:
- Complete the International Student Application for Financial Aid.
Calvin requires all supporting documents to be original or certified copies. Documents other sources, such as The College Board, are not acceptable.
Submit official supporting financial documents via email. Calvin requires:
- Parent’s income statement – This can be a statement issued by their employer, person in charge of company finances, or it can be government issued tax document with the income amount listed.
- Parent’s savings statement – This bank statement must be recent and should demonstrate that you can cover at least two years towards your educational costs. If this is a checking account, the transaction history must not exceed three months.
- Sponsor’s letter of intent (if applicable) – This is a letter written by your sponsor indicating the amount they pledge towards your educational costs for each year.
- Sponsor’s savings statement (if applicable) – This bank statement must be recent and should demonstrate that your sponsor can cover at least two years of their pledged amount from savings. If this is a checking account, the transaction history must not exceed 3 months.
- Students applying for readmission are admitted on a space-available basis until the first day of classes.
- International students must apply by June 1 for readmission consideration.
Office of Admissions & Financial Aid
3201 Burton Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Local/international: (616) 526-6106
- Toll free in North America: (800) 688-0122
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: (616) 202-3256
- Phone: (616) 526-7847
- Serving: International readmits
- SC 228
Calvin University does not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, or disability in any of its educational programs or activities.