Readmission to Calvin
All students seeking readmission to Calvin—or applicants who applied but never attended—must complete Steps 1 and 2.
International students must complete Steps 1—4.
Complete a readmission application
Submit transcripts from any college(s)—other than Calvin—that you previously attended. An official transcript is required for transfer credit evaluation
- A final high school transcript may be required if one has not already been received.
Depending on your financial situation, please complete ONE of the following:
Calvin requires all supporting documents to be original or certified copies. Documents other sources, such as The College Board, are not acceptable.
Submit official supporting financial documents (sent via email or faxed to 616-526-6777). Calvin requires:
- Parent’s income statement – This can be a statement issued by their employer, person in charge of company finances, or it can be government issued tax document with the income amount listed.
- Parent’s savings statement – This bank statement must be recent and should demonstrate that you can cover at least two years towards your educational costs. If this is a checking account, the transaction history must not exceed three months.
- Sponsor’s letter of intent (if applicable) – This is a letter written by your sponsor indicating the amount they pledge towards your educational costs for each year.
- Sponsor’s savings statement (if applicable) – This bank statement must be recent and should demonstrate that your sponsor can cover at least two years of their pledged amount from savings. If this is a checking account, the transaction history must not exceed 3 months.
- Students applying for readmission are admitted on a space-available basis until the first day of classes.
- International students must apply by June 1 for readmission consideration.
Calvin University does not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, or disability in any of its educational programs or activities.