As a Canadian-American institution Calvin University is excited to announce the Canadian Exchange Rate Grant for residents of Canada.
This grant helps you pay your US tuition bill in Canadian Dollars. Qualifying students will receive a grant from Calvin for the 2023–24 academic year.
You qualify for the grant if:
- you have residency status in Canada
- you will be a new incoming student at Calvin in the fall of 2023 (transfer students also qualify)
- you will be an undergraduate degree-seeking student at Calvin
Here are the details:
- the grant applies to tuition, not other costs such as room & board
- the exchange rate caps at $1 CAD = $0.70 USD
- you could receive up to $5,000 USD
- an annual percentage rate will be determined prior to the beginning of the academic year and applied to any calculation or recalculation occurring during the given academic year
This grant only applies to residents of Canada. For residents in all other countries, your exchange rate is accounted for in the evaluation of your family’s financial circumstances based on the information submitted on your admission application.
Have questions about whether you qualify? Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-688-0122.