Use these forms to apply for need-based financial aid. 

2019–2020 academic year forms

Who should fill out this form?

  • Any Canadian resident seeking need-based financial aid.
  • Independent students must fill out the application above.
  • Dual citizens (U.S. & Canadian) must also file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for U.S. need-based financial aid.