Make sure you know what it takes to be an eligible student at Calvin College and what our policies are with regards to financial aid.
- Policies that determine how much aid in various financial aid programs can be offered to students.
- Disclosure information the college is required to provide to students and families.
Drug law violations
- Federal student financial aid penalties for drug law violations.
Eligibility for Financial Aid
- How Calvin determines your financial aid package.
- How the number of credit hours you take affects your financial aid.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Understand our FERPA policy and how it affects student privacy.
Satisfactory academic progress
- Academic progress requirements that all students must meet in order to qualify for financial aid.
- Calvin is committed to partnering with your family to listen carefully and understand your true financial situation. Our Calvin supplemental aid form is one way to communicate special circumstances and a more accurate financial picture.
- Help for understanding scholarships and financial aid on tuition statements.
- A federally-regulated process to verify that accurate information is provided on the FAFSA.
Withdrawing from Calvin
- How discontinuing enrollment at Calvin affects your financial aid.