Recruiting Trends 2017: Hiring and Developing Today’s College Candidates
Are you interested in...
- Learning about current national and regional recruiting trends?
- Discerning effective methods of attracting today’s top entry-level talent?
- Understanding what makes current college students tick?
- Creating successful on-boarding strategies for new hires?
Join Calvin’s Career Development office and Michigan State University’s Phil Gardner, director of the Collegiate Employment Research Institute (CERI), for Dr. Gardner’s latest data from the recently released recruiting trends survey. Co-sponsored by Calvin College Career Development and Michigan State University Career Services.
November 13, 2017, noon–3 p.m.
Calvin College Prince Conference Center, Great Hall
Lunch provided, Cost is $50 ($30 for MCEEA members)
Who should attend?
- Employers/human resources professionals
- College and corporate recruiters
- Higher education representatives
Participants will get a first-hand look at the most recent recruiting trends influencing the college labor market, as reported by data collected from many local and national employers. Phil Gardner and CERI are nationally recognized for their research on the transition from college to work, employment readiness of college graduates and assessment of learning in the workplace. Following Dr. Gardner’s presentation, a panel of local experts will offer their reaction and insights.
Cost is $50, with a discounted rate of $30 for MCEEA members. Lunch provided. Register online.