Recognizing young grads who are making a splash in their careers and communities.
This award, which will be presented annually by the alumni association, recognizes emerging professionals or community stand-outs who are also role models and agents of renewal.
2021 Award Recipient: Ryan Struyk
Eligibility and selection criteria
Any alumni or friend of the university may nominate someone for this award.
This young alum...
- personifies the mission of the Calvin Alumni Association which connects alumni, strengthens the university, and inspires alumni to answer God’s call
- is a Calvin graduate under 40 years of age (as of December 31 of the year nominated)
- has received recognition as an emerging leader through professional and/or community achievements
- exemplifies outstanding professional and personal development either through traditional channels or innovative approaches
- serves as a role model for current and future Calvin students and alumni
- demonstrates a strong faith commitment as an agent of renewal for Jesus Christ