Honoring young movers and shakers
Nominations due May 1.
Recognizing young grads who are making a splash in their careers and communities.
This award, which will be presented annually by the alumni association, recognizes emerging professionals or community stand-outs who are also role models and agents of renewal.
Ryan Roff ’09 has blended his business acumen and faith commitment to create BoldSOCKS, a successful downtown GR business that also carefully models sustainable and fair-labor practices—and gives a portion of profits to clean water initiatives.
Growing Christians in a chaotic world
Anne Zaki ’99, Young Alumni Award honoree
Anissa Adkins Eddie ’05
Young Alumni Award
Communicating the Christian perspective
Katelyn Beaty ’06, Young Alumni Award honoree
Eligibility and selection criteria
Any alumni or friend of the college may nominate someone for this award.
This young alum...
- personifies the mission of the Calvin Alumni Association which connects alumni, strengthens the college, and inspires alumni to answer God’s call
- is a Calvin graduate under 40 years of age (as of December 31 of the year nominated)
- has received recognition as an emerging leader through professional and/or community achievements
- exemplifies outstanding professional and personal development either through traditional channels or innovative approaches
- serves as a role model for current and future Calvin students and alumni
- demonstrates a strong faith commitment as an agent of renewal for Jesus Christ