MA, Northern Colorado University, 1980
- Learning disabilities
- Chair of the Christian Educators Journal Association
- Lead Investigator, School Site Study. Western Christian High School, Hull, IA.
- Lead Investigator, School Site-Study. Worthington Christian Schools, Worthington, OH.
- Facilitated online book study for twenty-four inservice PK-12 educators on the topic of Neuroscience and Education.
- Supervised student independent study investigating the effects of poverty of school structure and pedagogy in Milwaukee, WI (summer 2013).
- "Microaggressions and Disability: Application to Disability Study," The International Christian Community for Teacher Education. Redeemer University College, Ancaster, Ontario. 05/22/2014
- "Kids with Challenging Behaviors: Why They are Falling Through the Cracks and How We Can Help Them," Mid-Wisconsin Christian Schools. Central Wisconsin Christian School, Waupan, Wisconsin. 03/15/2013
- "Kids with Challenging Behaviors: Why They are Falling Through the Cracks and How We Can Help Them," Professional Development Day. AnchorPoint Christian School, Wyoming, Michigan. 01/28/2013
- "Universal Design for Learning: Offering Opportunity for All," Literacy Grant Conference. Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan. 08/20/2013
- Member of Christian Higher Education Online reading and working group.
- Off-campus programs:
- Course code: