Interested in studying pre-medicine, nursing, speech pathology, or audiology? Discover what sets Calvin's programs apart during the Health Sciences Visit Day. You'll get hands on experience in labs and meet professors involved in research in your field.
Investigate the many ways Calvin students and professors pursue excellence in medicine, nursing, dentistry, speech pathology, audiology, kinesiology, veterinary science and more.
The day is yours at Calvin’s health sciences visit day:
- Get an in-depth look at your specific program through seminars with department chairs.
- Observe a class in your major to find out how professors really interact with students.
- Meet current students studying health sciences and hear about their lives at Calvin.
- Check out our cutting-edge labs and research facilities, take a tour, sit in on another class—the day is yours.
Explore Majors & Programs
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physician's Assistant
The registration is July 26.