- Friday, April 16, 2021
- 3:00 PM–6:00 PM
- DeVos Communication Center
Your life in maroon and gold begins here. This event is especially for admitted students one one guest.
Ready to experience life as a Knight? Join us for an action-packed afternoon and meet other members of the incoming Class of 2025! You’ll tour the dorms, explore campus, chat with current students, and enjoy food, faith, and the visual performing arts at Calvin.
Limited space is available for 100 students at each event plus one guest per student from the same househould. We will have our COVID-19 safety protocols in place and will email this information when you register.
Choose your date
If this date doesn't work for you, join us on March 26.
We will be following our COVID-19 safety protocols for a safe campus.
- Anyone coming to campus is required to wear a mask.
- If you have been sick or running a fever, please call to cancel (616-526-6106).
- We will take your temperature before the event.
- More information will be sent in your email reminders after you register
Can't make it?
We will also be LIVE on Instagram in our private group, @CalvinClassOf2025. If you haven’t joined yet, now is the time!
The registration deadline has passed.
- Parking: Prince Conference Center, 1800 E. Beltline Ave SE.
- Venue: This event is going to be outdoors and inside. Please dress accordingly.